Trinity Church Breaks Ground on Newest Campus
Trinity Church broke ground on its new campus at 4050 Herschel Street on Sunday, May 1, 2022. Trinity acquired the former Church of the Holy Cross on February 10, 2021 and completed renovation in the Spring of 2023. The Grand Opening will be held on Saturday, August 12th at 6pm.
A NOTE FROM OUR FOUNDING PASTORS
“We believe our newest campus at 4050 Herschel will be a resource and a gathering place for neighbors and friends to come together for coffee, conversation and community. This campus is the latest installment on our twenty-seven year history of following Christ and serving the needs of our community. The renovated church building and state of the art global media center will enable Trinity Church to create a larger community of God-Seekers in Dallas and around the world. We want this church to bless you and to be a light in our community!”
ABOUT THE RENOVATION
The comprehensive renewal of this 10,000 square foot facility and 1/2 acre property features:
- Modernization of main church auditorium with a capacity of just over 200
- Two breakout rooms for spiritual programming and community use
- 1,400 square foot reception and meeting area with video and presentation capabilities and seating for up to 100 participants, creating a much needed community meeting space and event rental option in our new neighborhood for weddings, conferences, and much more
- Development of serenity garden and fountain
- Gathering place for community use
- State of the art global media center which will maximize church’s reach through social media, webinars, podcasts, live streams of church services, etc.
Exterior plans include:
- Extensive new landscaping to add beauty to this high traffic corner
- Establishment of a community dog park, a first in the neighborhood
ABOUT THE PROJECT
- The General Contractor responsible for the renovation is Taurus Commercial. Taurus is a well known, industry leader in the construction and renovation field here in Dallas with an extensive resume of high profile projects including the new Texas Rangers Stadium, First Baptist Academy and Park Cities Presbyterian Church.
- DSGN Associates is the building architecture firm on this project and is the recipient of the 2020 Architecture Firm Award from the Texas Society of Architects. Their recent projects in Dallas include the Vickery Meadow Branch Library, The Cliff House and Green Building Resource Center.
- Bud Creative is the landscape architecture firm on this project. Their recent Dallas projects include the exterior renovation at Highland Park Village, The Broadstone LTD and Magnolia Station.
ABOUT TRINITY CHURCH
Trinity Church Dallas was started in 1995 by Senior Pastors Joe and Nancy Martin. Their God-given mission is to build a community for God-Seekers. They are driven by a hope to see people live to their fullest potential and believe authenticity and transparency are vital to a strong and vibrant spiritual family.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214-528-7343.